Friday 27 July 2007

Holiday In Bavaria.

Where I'll do what I'm told. (Doctor's orders, after all!)

I just thought I'd let everyone know that I'm feeling a little better. I slept pretty much the entire day yesterday, save for watching CNN specials on the many ways in which products made in China are shit and will kill you. My sores are no longer particularly itchy, and are healing (slowly), so the calamine lotion is unnecessary anyway!

And yes, Henry's mother, I do have travel insurance. Otherwise the €200 hospital cost would have worried me greatly, as would all the other associated costs which are bound to arise. Actually, my travel insurance documents were the only thing I had with me which had my full address for identification at the hospital.

Who am I kidding? This is still not cool. Oh, well. Back to more old, poorly dubbed episodes of My Family on the German Comedy Channel (where everything is poorly dubbed). Or maybe MTV, whose early morning filmclip show is called 'Let's Play Some Fucking Hits', with those words scrolling constantly across the screen. And, if you like, here's one such Fucking Hit:

No comments: